|Room A1109， Oriental Pearl Business Center,Yulan Street, Lianchi District, Baoding,Hebei, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1piece|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case or As customer request|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
Transformers such as Oil Immersed Transformer are sometimes wet, especially in the summer when the transformer is relatively powerful, and the power intensity is often overloaded. This makes the transformer such as Three Phase Transformer constantly appear new problems, and the humidity will cause the transformer to short-circuit. Phenomenon and problem, because the transformer is too wet, then the transformer needs to be dried. What is the common method and method of drying the transformer? The following are the common drying methods of the transformer for your reference:
(1) If the drying chamber is not evacuated, the vent hole should be opened on the cover or the moisture can be released by the throttle hole.
(2) When heating with oil, an insulation layer should be installed outside the fuel tank. Insulation materials such as asbestos cloth and glass cloth can be used for the insulation layer. Flammable materials should not be used, and corresponding fire prevention measures should be taken.
(3) In order to improve the drying quality of the winding, there are two major factors that must be carefully considered: one is to control the drying temperature; the other is to increase the vacuum of the equipment. For the first point, general drying equipment can meet the process requirements. For the second point, it is affected by many factors, and must be considered and arranged reasonably to achieve good drying effect.
(4) During the vacuuming process during drying, it is not suitable to vacuum or dry under low vacuum in the low temperature stage of drying, otherwise it is not conducive to the rise of core temperature and the elimination of moisture, when the temperature rises to 70~ The vacuum is increased at 80 °C. When drying for 1 to 2 hours, the water vapor in the oil tank is more, the heat radiation capability is improved, the internal temperature tends to be uniform, the moisture is gradually reduced, and the heat radiation capability is lowered.
(5) The method of identifying the insulation after drying and the technical specifications of the transformer for the test. After the transformer has been dried, its insulation performance needs to be fully evaluated to check its drying effect. The identified items, except the casing, are the same as the test items during the overhaul.
The drying of the transformer is handled by the above several methods. Only when the above technical indicators are reached will the transformer be operated more importantly to achieve more performance and efficiency of the transformer.
The company mainly produces: oil-immersed power transformers, dry-type transformers, box-type substation, high and low voltage switchgear assembly and a variety of special-type transformers. The hoisting, tooling and testing equipments are complete. Our company has passed the ISO9001-2015 international standard quality management system certification. All performance indicators of the products have reached the relevant national standards and international standards.
If you want to know more about the product, please click here.
More Products Please View Hifactory.